On this CD are the following images acquired by Toshiba CT, MR, Angio systems.
There are 7 images aquired by Toshiba MR system 'VISART' operating at 1.5 Tesla.
- Patient ID=000002: Contrast enhanced MRA of the chest. Lung cancer (suspected).
- Patient ID=000003: Contrast enhanced MRA of the neck. Dilation of the subclavian artery.
- Patient ID=000004: Contrast enhanced MRA of the abdomen. Aneurysm of the abdominal aorta.
- Patient ID=000005: FSE T2W image of the abdomen. HCC (HepatoCellar Carcinoma)
- Patient ID=000006: SE T1W image of the leg with PASTA (Polarity Altered Spectral & spaTial selective Acquisition, Toshiba original fat suppression technique) & Gd-DTPA. Osteosarcoma.
- Patient ID=000007: MRCP (MR CholangioPancreatography) using FastASE. Fester on pancreatic duct.
- Patient ID=000008: FSE T2W image of the lumber spine. Spine tumor.
There are 14 images aquired by Toshiba CT system 'Xpress,Xvision,TCT-900S'.
There are 10 images aquired by Toshiba Angio system 'DFP-2000A'.